As you plan your visit to our hotel, restaurant, and spa you may have questions about our efforts to address Coronavirus (COVID-19).
While we do not foresee any issues during your stay, please be assured that we are taking this matter very seriously, with the health and wellness of our guests and associates as our foremost concern. Everyday, we closely monitor and analyze the developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with the directives based on facts and medical science.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and associates. So, while we always strive to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning our hotel, restaurant and spa, we are taking it even further by increasing the frequency of our cleanings and concentrating on high traffic areas.
Specifically we have implemented the following:
- We are ensuring employees follow procedural protocols of frequent hand washing, through regular communication, signage in key employee areas, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers.
- For our guests, we are posting hand-washing signage in public areas (e.g., bathrooms) and providing more hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our property, in high visibility and high traffic areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizers for use by our guests and employees.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in the guest rooms and public areas in our hotel, including the meeting rooms, restaurant, bar, spa, fitness center, public restrooms, and elevators.
- We are reinforcing training procedures with the support of our vendor-partner Ecolab, to ensure cleaning processes are routinely executed at the highest standards by our employees.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and will be prohibited from returning to work until they are free of symptoms.
- We are either eliminating buffets or adding buffet attendants in an abundance of caution. We will continue with heightened awareness and adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
We know how stressful this time is for everyone, and so we are committed to offering flexible booking and cancellation options for our leisure travelers. Any new or existing reservations for travel between now and April 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge including “Advance Purchase” bookings that are described as non-cancellable.
Our leadership team is meeting daily to monitor the situation, and we pledge to continue addressing this important matter with the utmost care, which will include staying in communication with our guests as we have updates to share.