We are able to accommodate your dog as guests into the hotel when there is availability of a canine-accommodating room. If you would like to have your dog join you, please let us know when making your reservation so that we can guarantee a room and confirm the policy of the hotel. Upon check-in, you’ll need to sign a Dog Policy Agreement. For a complete copy of the Dog Policy Agreement, please contact the Front Office at 916-354-3900.
• We allow a maximum of two (2) dogs per guest room at no more than 40 lbs each. Please note, while we love all pets, we cannot accommodate cats or other animals.
• There is a non-refundable $100 cleaning fee per stay. Please note, any damages to the room or excessive cleaning required will incur additional charges.
• Courtesy bags for walking your dog are available at outside dog stations.
• All dogs are required to be in a crate while in the room.
• No dogs are allowed to be in your guest room unattended.
• No dogs are allowed to be in the common areas, including the pool area, fitness center, spa or salon. The Gate does not allow dogs inside the dining room, but dogs are allowed to be on the patio. Dogs are not allowed on furniture inside the room, as well as all other hotel property.
• There is a designated “canine relief” area for your dogs to utilize. Dogs are not allowed to relieve themselves on the patios or balconies. Please pick-up after your pet.
All policies subject to change.